|JOIN THE SERVICE LEADERSHIP CORPS|
Corps Members must be U.S. military veterans or currently serving in the National Guard or Reserves. Veterans of all eras and branches of service are eligible. Must have one year of total military service. You must also be a U.S. resident.
We are currently accepting applications from individuals representing the 40 metro areas where The Mission Continues has operations. Click here to view the list of eligible metro areas.
How Are Corps Members Selected?
Strong applicants are ready to apply and build their skill set as community-based leaders. They are motivated to tackle a challenging and rigorous curriculum, are eager to learn, and are seeking a deeper connection to like-minded veterans. Corps members have a desire to be on the leading edge of a movement of veterans at the center of community change.
- Impact: Desire to work in under-resourced communities
- Growth Mindset: Eager to learn and grow
- Commitment: Prepared to take on a rigorous six-month program
- Leadership: Desire to lead and create change in your community
- Resilience: Ability to persevere through tough challenges
- Team-Oriented: Motivated to be part of a collective movement
required in-person sessions
- Oct 19-21, 2018, Newark, NJ
- Dec 14-16, 2018, Chicago, IL
- Feb 8-10, 2019, Washington, DC
- April 26-28, 2019, Atlanta, GA
Have questions? Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org